Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/orwww.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
Plans and assigns work, implements/enforces policies and procedures and recommends and or implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions to assure optimal use of available capacity.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all team members
- Plans and assigns work
- Recommends and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions to assure optimal use of available capacity
- Ensure system performance to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Lean Manufacturing continuous improvement in safety, quality, and delivery
- Create and manage area budget
- Monitor and reduce costs associated with system
- Determine and maintain proper staffing levels
- Train and coach team members
- Ensure adherence to Genie policies and procedures
- 4+ years’ experience in a manufacturing and production environment
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Strong advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical ability and understanding of Lean manufacturing principles (TPS, 5S, standard work, waste elimination, etc)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Demonstrated servant leadership characteristics, needs to be flexible with strong teamwork orientation
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
It is the policy of Terex to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal and external candidates based on work-related factors and to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Terex will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V