- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hiring, evaluations, or promotions.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
· Minimum of 3 years in an operational manager role
· Bachelor degree in manufacturing or related field and/or experience
· Experience in furniture and/or cabinet design, retail design or merchandising preferred
· Proven experience with Microsoft software
· Broad understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
Click Here To Apply