Job ID: 138744
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a Production Supervisor Nights to manage a challenging, diverse workforce in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Salary depends on experience.
- Manage and maintain an efficient and timely production schedule
- Orchestrate and direct a large group of diverse employees towards accomplishing production goals
- Motivate, correct, and direct workers throughout the process to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Organize the departments' employees well in order to visualize future impacts and needs
- Work with upper management, Human Resources, Safety, Purchasing, and other departments to accomplish required tasks
- Work with all subordinate leaders to develop/identify employees with promotion potential
- Administer discipline and penalties
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all policies/regulations
- Maintain quality production with a continuous improvement philosophy
- Ensure employees have proper training, tools, and materials that they need to carry out their duties
- Responsible for the health and safety of subordinates
- Represent management and the company in a professional manner
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personnel information and records
Required Job Skills
- Must be a high school graduate or GED. Some college preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory role in manufacturing
- Must have a proven track record of excellent leadership abilities and meeting production deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure in an organized and timely manner
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be detail and quality oriented
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Must be willing to work until the job is finished in extreme temperatures of hot or cold
- Must have sufficient physical ability to perform duties on a 10 hour shift including occasional lifting
- Must have the ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be self motivated and a quick learner
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and read a tape measure
- Basic knowledge of machinery and maintenance preferred
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards a plus
- Spanish speaking ability is a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.