The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees in the manufacturing environment. Help plan and organize production, keep track of production activities, ensure up times of equipment are done in a timelines manner, assist in hiring of production employees, and optimize day to day activities while minimizing costs.
- Coordinate Golden State Foods Quality activities and operations to meet objective for quality, food safety, regulatory compliances, cost, safety and customer satisfaction at KanPak
- Participate in formulating and administering division’s short and long range goals and objectives for business growth
- Responsible for working in a safe manner, supporting and adhering to all Safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for working in a manner, adhering to all policies and procedures that support Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory requirements
- Directly supervises up to 35 employees
- Responsible for all aspects of production
- Oversee that all GMP’s, company policies and procedures are followed
- Reviews production records
- Plans and facilitates team meetings
- Evaluates employees performance
- Measures performance throughout work shifts
- Efficiently manages priorities
- Training of new employees
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or
- 5-8 years of Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Specialized training in Dairy processing or Aseptic production highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Database, Excel and similar software
- HACCAP, CCP, GMP
- FDA Better Process Control
- Budgetary and costs planning processes
- Excellent listener
- Strategic Thinking
- Outstanding Follow up on actions and commitments
Skill and ability to:
- Serve as a team member, facilitator and/or leader as the team role warrants
- Manage and motivate employees in a team-based environment
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Time Management
KanPak, LLC encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Applicants only; No Recruiters please.
KanPak, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. KanPak will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.