Permanent position: We are searching for a Production Supervisor in Wilsonville, OR who has experience leading continuous improvement projects. This is a direct hire role with a great company that offers a great opportunity for upward mobility and growth. There are two openings and could be 2nd or 3rd shift.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor• Supervise production operations for the facility according to policies and guidelines.
• Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of production operations, including accurate documentation.
• Improve manufacturing processes using Lean Manufacturing Tools like 6S
• Implement and manage Continuous Improvement projects
• Ensures clean, organized, and safe work environment.
Requirements for the Production Supervisor• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3+ years manufacturing experience required (beverage/food preferred).
• 2+ years supervising manufacturing staff required.
• Experience leading continuous improvement projects is required
• Background in Food Safety, HACCP, and GMP's preferred.
• Proficient with CONA/SAP preferred.
Benefits• Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
• Quarterly Bonus