Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking a Production Technician for a marketing firm in the Rockwall, Tx area. The candidate should be willing to rise to the challenge and adapt to the projects/work that flows through the production facility. A positive attitude and energetic drive mesh well with the atmosphere in the shop. Our production department is able to achieve its expectations and goals by functioning as a team.
Any of the below experience needed:
• Welding processes
• Manual sheet metal manipulation, i.e. cutting, braking, and rolling
• Strong proficiency in carpentry, plumbing, and/or electrical
• Fabrication experience, not just the ability to assembly line weld
• General knowledge of tools and handy work required
• Able to receive and effectively implement instruction/direction
• Able to understand the English language and can communicate/write clearly
• Can thrive in a fast, team-based environment
• Valid, current Texas driver’s license mandatory
We are looking for a production team member that has experience in the mechanical trades. The candidate should be able to interpret given instructions and/or drawings and produce the item. Prior experience in metalworking and/or wood fabrication helps greatly in this area. Project variety will vary significantly; some will have a metal working/fabrication component, others will involve other trades. Candidate should have a strong foundation in general handy work/usage of hand tools to also be effective in this area.
Candidate must be willing to work hours required by the production department to complete project load on time. This means some after hours and weekend time may be required. Some projects will be out in the field. This may require the candidate to be flexible outside of the shop environment. Ability to travel is a plus.
This is an immediate hire position. Out of state applicants need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour