Job ID: 140064
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Fabricating aluminum and other associated tasks in the creation of architectural doors, windows, frames, and similar products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Punching door rails & stiles
- Punching frame jambs & headers
- Prepping parts
- Assembling doors
- Welding doors
- Lifting doors that weight from 25-100 lbs.
- Operating equipment for a full shift (saw, mill, etc.). This will include lifting, loading, and unloading metal, pushing or pulling carts, and lifting from low carts
- Packing doors and frames
- Stocking hardware room
- Pulling Metal
- May be required to handle steel bar or channel
- Possibly over-time and Saturday work depending on production
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must speak, read, and understand English to understand and communicate paperwork and labels
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively read and use a tape measure
- Must be able to work overtime if needed, including Saturday work depending on production needs
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Ability to use machinery and hand tools to fabricate products
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours (or more) on your feet
- Ability to twist, turn, squat, climb, lift, push, and pull throughout the shift
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.unassisted
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.