Milgard Windows and Doors is GROWING and lots of work is available! Our award-winning windows are used by Home Builders and sold at large window retailers like Home Depot and Lowe’s. Join us and be a part of a team that helps make BEAUTIFUL windows that will be the pride of someone's home!
We are looking for candidates that are ready for:
- Hands-on hard work
- Heavy lifting
- Using tools
- Working in a team environment
Production Workers are the heart and soul of our company and help to make ALL TYPES of windows. In the glass department, you will learn how to perform work activities in relation to the cutting of glass and assembly of insulated glass units.
This is a fast-paced job where quality and safety play a key role. We are looking for candidates who pay attention to detail and who can work safely at a steady pace 8-12 hours a day on their feet. Overtime is mandatory. Any construction, manufacturing or painting background is ideal.
- One year of production experience or similar
- Two to three years of work experience
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- High School diploma or GED
- Read a tape measure
- Simple math skills
- Read/Write basic English
- Keep goal commitments
- Operate various tools
- Able and willing to work overtime
- Able to work in a team environment
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- May be required to frequently lift up to 75 lbs
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required, including weekends
SWING SHIFT SCHEDULE
- 4 PM - 12:30 PM & Overtime as needed
- Must be available Saturdays if needed
- Some flexibility in start/end times may be required based on business needs
- $14/HR + $1 Shift differential for any shift starting 10:38am or later
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity of up to $200
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Steel toed shoes are required. Reimbursement available after 60 days of employment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required and provided.
Milgard offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K (Retirement)
- Employee Discounts on select MASCO Products
- Employee Discounts on select cell phone plans