We are recruiting for several insurance positions located in Worcester, MA. Do you have either disability claims, underwriting or person lines experience? Are you looking for an opportunity with career growth, a professional yet casual work environment and a great team? If you said yes, then this could be your next career move.
- Must have working knowledge of disability claims or underwriting or personal lines
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to think critically and exercise sound judgment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collecting background information and assessments of risk
- Underwriting specific:
- Writing quotes and negotiating the terms with brokers and clients
- Preparing insurance policy terms and conditions
- Accurately issuing policies, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Personal lines Agent must be licensed
All positions are Monday through Friday, no weekends required and PAID training depending on role shifts are:
Day shifts: Varied start times up to 6:00 PM and possible couple of nights up to 8:00 PM
Mid – shift, 10:30 to 7:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Friday.
Some of the positions have the ability to work remotely a couple days a week.