Friendly, flexible environment! We are a solid team doing incredible things - been in business over 32 years and we need an additional team member. Ideally someone who has worked in the wonderful world of recruiting and has a real passion for working with people.
This position offers a competitive salary and commission. If you have experience in recruitment/new hire on-boarding, or the Staffing Industry specifically, we want to meet you!
Scope of Position:
- Reviews employment applications and job orders to meet match applicants with job requirements.
- Interviews job applicants to match qualifications with clients’ needs, documenting and evaluating applicant’s experience, education, training, and skills, Performs reference and background checks on applicants in accordance with requirements and protocols.
- Maintains relationships with clients to stay informed of current and future hiring and business needs. Makes retention calls, prepares job orders from client interviews and informs co-workers appropriate.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant criteria, using computer databases, networking, recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, and employee referrals.
- Maintains current knowledge of best hiring practices, Equal employment Opportunity and employment guidelines and laws.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred