RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in Mossville, Illinois (IL) is looking for a Program Coordinator II.
The client is seeking a project management professional committed to delivering programs on-time and within budget by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, and tools. The candidate may support 2-4 medium to large or many more small projects.
The incumbent typically has some relevant project management experience and will require limited supervision for most duties. The candidate supports projects that have moderate value and may be somewhat complex in nature. This is a staff position that requires a very good understanding of program and project management tools & processes. The incumbent will provide facilitation for project teams and will lead control meetings and chartering/planning sessions for small to medium projects.
- May assist senior coordinators with larger, more complex chartering/planning sessions
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program work plans, and program cost tracking
- Maintains accurate project schedules with some follow-up by Program Management Supervisor to ensure data quality
- Captures project information, analyzes data from schedule updates (e.g. critical path), works with project team members to resolve logic errors, helps explain changes due to updates, and updates plan according to actions taken by the project team to resolve schedule problems
- Creates report packages and communicates project status
- This position requires a four-year college or university degree
- Three to five years of job-related experience in program management
- Exposure to engineering, or product development, or purchasing, or IT desired
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must possess sound knowledge of the project management software Primavera, MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.