Our challenge to you:
• Put People to Work! Connect with motivated candidates to learn about their skills, match them to job opportunities and develop pathways to help them achieve their career goals
• Get Creative in Building Relationships! Devise new and innovative ways to leverage your social networks and industry communities to build a strong pipeline of in-demand candidates and loyal clients
• Help the Team Hit Their Goals! Own your workload and take initiative to deliver on metrics and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of success
• Build the Team's Expertise! Help the team develop their expertise and adapt to the fast-paced and changing world of work by strengthening their areas of specialty
A Program Delivery Lead oversees full cycle recruitment processes and performance of recruitment teams to ensure the delivery of exceptional service to our candidates and clients. Responsible for driving continuous improvement of all aspects of talent management within a ManpowerGroup Solutions client.
Results & Strategy
• Leverage knowledge of role design and market intelligence to influence and advise clients on talent needs and recruitment strategy.
• Oversee the execution of program-specific KPIs and consult the business on opportunities for technical and strategic process improvements and efficiencies.
• Define and document best practices and tools which enable performance and overall program health.
• Exceed client expectations and expand sphere of influence within client portfolio to build loyalty and expand opportunities.
• Manage, inspire and lead delivery team committed to exceptional results and delighting clients and candidates. Average span of control 15 direct reports.
• Oversee quality of delivery and service team and mitigate risks to account health and client satisfaction. Coach and train on recruiting best practices, processes and technologies.
Client & Candidate
• Drive candidate satisfaction and loyalty by delivering on commitments and providing an exceptional hiring experience.
• Own and expand relationships with clients and pursue opportunities to expand sphere of influence, monitor engagement and develop deeper understanding of client.
• Develop and maintain brand awareness and trusted advisor status by sharing recruitment expertise and dialogue on workforce insights through various platforms.
• Understand and educate client and program teams on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
• Industry: 3+ years of recruiting experience
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
• Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree
• Management: Experience or exposure to people or project management
ManpowerGroup is committed to helping our employees achieve their career goals while enjoying a strong total rewards package and award-winning culture. We're looking for high potential talent ready to start strong and deliver on the expectations below:
• Create profitable growth by hitting your performance targets and putting more people to work
• Build loyalty and deliver top notch service leading to strong client and candidate satisfaction ratings
Apply today to hear some of our star recruiters share more about their work and career journey, giving you a glimpse into a day in the life as a member of our team. Find a career with purpose at ManpowerGroup.
About Talent Solutions
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis. More information about ManpowerGroup Solutions is available at https://www.talentsolutions.manpowergroup.com