Program Director Of Education Platform – Operations
As a leading, established company with over a decade of solid experience we are set to disrupt the online education space and branch out with our innovative product and service. As such, we seek a qualified Director of Education Platform having prior experience with Learning Management System (LMS) and capable of developing and handing such operations, assisting in recruiting, teambuilding, client interaction and large scale revenue generation. The candidate will work and grow together with our Managing Director and internal support team while leading direction and onboarding of the company’s LMS platform built by third party vendor, recruit instructors, build out internal support team as well as board of directors, and direct operations including target clients, revenue streams, and profitability for this one of a kind, cutting edge online platform and service.
To be successful one must understand strategy, execute timely various stages from concept to completion, maintenance and growth. Initially the candidate must understand market and client requirements and how they translate into platform application features.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and operation of the company's instructor platform including recruitment, selection, quality and availability of instructors and building the necessary specifications and features of the platform to ensure all requisite capabilities are in place for the management of talent and e-class components. The candidate will also screen for the quality and scalability of healthcare instructor pool to meet fluctuating market demands.
They will be responsible for operations to make sure rates of occupancy are optimized, together relate and work with vendors of the product development team while focusing on aesthetics and functions to make sure audience or user experience is the best possible.
The candidate will oversee university and institutional implementation, branding and related initiatives. Candidate will help establish and drive client relationships with university level institutions and others while focused on adapting and improving as needed. The operations and education platform focused initiatives are targeted to satisfy a niche, high demand market to improve license exam and other testing scores primarily in healthcare by developing and executing specific action plans.
- Collaborate with team of IT professionals to set specifications for application
- Help develop, operate, and manage platform
- Build necessary specifications and features of Learning Management System (LMS) platform
- Recruitment and selection of qualified instructors
- Oversee operations to ensure highest quality standards
- Work in partnership with team in design/improvement of functionality to ensure best user experience possible
Areas Of Expertise:
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Operations, Recruiting & Quality Improvement
- Vendor, Client, User and overall relationship building
- Business and Network Development
- Budget Planning and ROI focus
- Program Management
- Conference and event planning
Please review the opportunity above in detail, and if qualified, send your resume for immediate consideration. This is a high growth career opportunity with excellent benefits.