RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Program Manager 2 in Mountain View, California (CA).
- Manage day to day program activities and proactively monitor the progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Lead technical program management for engagements with touch points across global teams
- Lead planning for initiatives, partnering with key stakeholders across product management, engineering manager, architects and quality engineering leader
- Ensure smooth execution of a release by working with dependent teams like Operations, Release Management, Engineering, etc. to identify risks and remove roadblocks
- Organize all work in Jira in terms of Versions, Epics, User Stories, Labels, etc. and enforcing the scrum process across all the Scrum teams
- Setup and monitor Agile reporting for tracking delivery metrics
- Provide clarity to senior management team about risks and issues and proactively work with stakeholders to fix them
- Manage program's budget in partnership with the Finance Analysts
- Manage communication with all stakeholders in different forms for e.g. meeting minutes, weekly status updates, program metric dashboards and executive presentations
REQUIREMENTS:Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.