RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Program Manager in Chicago, Illinois (IL).
Within the CIB - Futures and Options (F&O) is the internal name of the client's global exchange traded futures and options brokerage business. F&O provides client's access to exchange traded listed derivatives globally. F&O acts solely as the client's agent on brokerage transactions, and never as the principal.
- Developing trade ideas and portfolio management strategies in derivatives markets
- Identifying relative value between and among derivative and cash instruments
- Quantifying the risks and profit opportunities of trades involving futures and options
- Executing client trades for Fixed Income, Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Commodity and Equity futures and options on global derivatives exchanges
- Clearing and settling futures and options transactions
The North America Projects Team is part of the Global Change Management Team for Derivatives Clearing. Covering both F&O and OTC Cleared Derivatives products, the team is responsible for managing the implementation of Regulatory and Industry driven change for the Americas region and globally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project Lead managing the delivery of projects for Global Derivatives Clearing using standard project management methodologies
- Role encompasses business analysis to identify, assess, and articulate near-term business needs, advise businesses on options, risks, and costs of technology solutions versus benefits
- Proactively communicate global and local business requirements/priorities to key stakeholders; solicit feedback and obtain sign-off on project documentation
- Effectively translate business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions and test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of training material
- Prefer at least 2 years of project experience, solid Business Analysis, or relevant line work experience
- Experience managing small scale projects from inception through completion with little guidance
- Project Management/Business Analyst/design skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and perform in a flexible work environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.