Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Perform integration planning of various projects
- Define and guide program strategy and objectives
- Define project resources
- Drive business engagement
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendor
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve project impediments or issues
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business field required; Master's degree preferred
- Proven experience as a Program Manager who has worked on global document management system implementations/upgrades
- Experience in a federally regulated environment preferred
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Job ID: 305268
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!