Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Weare seeking a Program Manager to lead a team of IT professionals at the Office of the Chief of Army Reserve located at Fort Belvoir, VA.The Office of the Chief of Army Reserve provides the Chief of Army Reserve with a staff of functional advisors who develop and execute Army Reserve plans, policies and programs, plus administer Army Reserve personnel, operations and funding. The CAR is responsible for plans, policies and programs affecting all Army Reserve Soldiers, including those who report directly to the Army. OCAR is made up of specialized groups that advise and support the CAR on a wide variety of issues.
The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a US Citizen and have an ActiveSecret DoD Security Clearance.
- Accountable for all aspects of contract execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of related operational activities.
- Responsible for program/project management operations and resourcing of all contract requirements, including staffing, Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) accountability, and tasking responses.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, contractual requirements.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Primary Point-of-Contact.
- Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract.
- Senior level of strategic program and project planning and management.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of progressive experience in information technology with a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in management and supervisory leadership in an information technology related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired in relevant computer-related field or equivalent tech experience or equivalent field of study: Computer Networking or Engineering.
- Specific experience with the following technologies required: EMASS, Vbrick, Citrix, Microsoft DFS, VOIP Telephony, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- CompTIA Security + CE certification.
- PMP certified, desired.
- Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.