RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Program Manager to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Herndon, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a Communications Plan, including reporting
- Proactive and timely information sharing to relevant federal and Contractor stakeholders at the proper time providing the work products for IMPACT Contract Deliverable Requirements List (CDRL) as well as adhoc reporting when requested by TSA
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years progressive experience in project management services or related areas
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Experience with creation and update of communication plans
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures
- Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.