- Program Manager II in Hicksville, NY
- 4 month contract
- Will need to travel 1-2 days a week between Hicksville and Brooklyn
- Assist with day to day operations.
- Provide end-to-end process development for the various programs associated with Talent Acquistion.
- Assist with the following programs that reside within Talent Acquisition: contractor management; relocation, employee referral, background management.
- Provide support on recruitment marketing technology includes review of site on an ongoing basis and overseeing development of new content.
- Assist with reporting requirements for programs associated with Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain relationship, provide written/detailed end-to-end support for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Talent Acquisition operations experience preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply and modify end-to-end processes.
- Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, using systems including Excel, MS Word, Access.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases, often complex in nature.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities of moderate scope.
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation.
- Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems – Taleo, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience implementing and developing end-to-end processes.