RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Program Manager in New York, New York (NY).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
The Program Manager creates & executes project plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs/requirements. One identifies resources needed and assigns responsibilities. The Program Manager manages day to day operations of the project.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed within established deadlines
- Deliver regular project updates and reporting
- Liaise with Stakeholders in APAC/EMEA/WHEM and the wider project teams as required
- Ensure updates are fully documented and approved as required
- Maintain Master List and ensure proper disciplines for updates are enforced
- Perform data analysis and clean-up activities
- Create charts, graphs, flowcharts, and presentations as needed
- Work with Program Leads to prepare the regular Project updates and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a Business discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry with Middle Office and/or Operations experience preferred
- Vendor Management with relationship oversight skills a plus
- Advanced aptitude with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Needs to have strong oral & writing skills with the ability to take complex ideas and translate them into standard financial services terms
- Results-oriented with demonstrated commitment to deliver results
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with and integrate into a diverse team
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners, front and middle office, and technology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.