Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
Candidate will manage employees performing systems engineering, test and integration support activities specifically relating to a US Navy Program located in Charleston, SC to deliver program performance on schedule and within cost. The Program Manager is responsible for oversight, planning, review, and management of resource needs of the Program.
Tasks include the following:
- Definition and integration of the requirements.
- Preparation of Level of Effort (LOE) cost and resource estimates.
- Control of cost and schedule, risk analysis, staffing requirements, and reporting of program status to Management.
This position has operational and tactical areas of focus as outlined below. The Program Manager serves as the principle Point of Contact (PoC) and lead for the contract through the management of sub-contractors providing support to Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) at up to three different locations.
- 15 years of Program Management experience supporting SPAWAR programs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of SPAWAR programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the US Navy’s Carrier & Air Integration Program Office (PMW 750) and Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft (PMA 290) mission and customers.
- Knowledge of FAR & SPAWAR Atlantic policies and procedures that typically affect organizational units and/or Company.
- Knowledge of skills and abilities required by managers to accomplish organizational unit and/or company responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years past experience with direct access and use of the Navy’s Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) Program to include knowledge of PR creation, tracking, and approval chain resourcing.
- Writing Technical documents, specifically proposals, RFIs, white papers, etc.
- Skilled at organizing and presenting proposal information document in accordance customer guidance.
- Ability to brief and interface with Navy senior and executive leadership.
- Ability to travel with a valid passport.
- Must have a current DoD Top Secret clearance.
- PMP Certification is desired.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled