The Program Manager is the primary interface between SVTronics and its customers after a job is completed and shipped. This is a high visibility position requiring a highly motivated, outgoing professional.
Program Manager provides the path for smooth information flow between customers and SVTronics, and is responsible for making sure that customer problems are resolved quickly and with minimal impact to the customer and to SVT Production.
The Program Manager takes customer Requests for Quote, and works with Purchasing and the Production Manager to create quotes for new jobs.
- Process incoming Requests for Quote
- Obtain updated BOMs, CAD, or other manufacturing data from the customer, when requested by Sales, Production or Planning.
- Process, track, and resolve customer complaints
- Enter revisions to customer orders
- Strive to assure that SVTronics consistently exceeds customer expectations
- Provide a channel (single point of contact) for all communication between the customers and SVTronics.
- Provide job status and progress reports to the customer
- Notify customers of late shipments
- Initiate Customer Returned Material Authorizations to process parts/assemblies for repair or replacement and make sure they are completed and closed quickly while keeping cost to the customer and to the company low
- Assist Planning with ECO processing
- Assist Production by expediting behind schedule jobs as needed.
- Assist Accounting with invoicing questions and problems