Acuity, Inc. seeks a dynamic, self-motivated Program Manager with experience managing projects and leading large teams in an Agile environment. Your expertise will be critical to meeting our client’s needs and expectations. You will be the catalyst to ensuring that teams are built, mentored, managed, encouraged and motivated to achieve success.
- Manages project resources, develops plans and schedules and promotes adherence to customer (e.g., OIT PM, COR, and/or CO) expectations in schedule (i.e., milestones), quality, and cost.
- Serves as primary POC for DHS CO and COR.
- Client facing meetings to understand requirements and help prioritize organizational strategies and plans
- Coordinates and leads project team meetings with technical staff and other key stakeholders
- Establishes financial objectives by preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
Facilitates Agile execution.
- Removes impediments for team progress and delivery.
This includes but not limited to requirements gathering, problem resolution, written and oral communications, staff oversight, and managing daily tasking. In addition, he/she will be responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules and plans of daily operational activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering, or other comparable degree or experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Technology, Infrastructure and/or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least 2 years or more in managing IT DevOpsSec projects
- Solid experience in managing teams within an Agile environment
- Successful experience in managing multiple Agile/DevOps teams, totaling 50+ FTEs (full time employees)
- 8+ years of proven IT project management experience, with focus on development projects
- PMP or PMI certification required
- CSM certification required
- Must be US Citizen and also be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability
- Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, or comparable degree or experience
- DHS specific experience