RESPONSIBILITIES:Our client is looking for a Project Manager with Program Management experience to assist with a large application retirement project. This person would be able to sit in Littleton, CO or Rock Hill, SC.
- 5-7 years of Project/Program Management experience; Need some program management experience where they have been responsible for the entire scope of a program/initiative, not just one project
- Experience in multiple domains across Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, HR, R&D - the more domain experience, the better
- Experience in Legacy Application Retirement projects/analysis; Must have the ability to conduct analysis for the decommissioning process; Must be able to come in and look at list of applications and understand what work has to be done in order to retire it - Ex: does data need to be archived? Does anything need to be re-routed? Do they need to bring in a tool to turn it off?
- Excellent PowerPoint and Visio skills
- Communication and presentation skills will be very important - Will work with whoever owns the assets on a constant basis; Need to be fairly savvy talking at a high level
- Strong Analysis and problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.