AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cyber Security and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture, and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
Program Support Specialist II 18-032
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has an opening for a Program Support Specialist II.
The Program Support Specialist II will be responsible for supporting aspects of the government purchasing process. Candidate will work under the oversight of senior administrators, engineers, and project leads. Candidate will be required to perform and/or track every step involved with government purchasing, from request to delivery and acceptance for a program at SSC Pacific.
- Coordinate, document, and track government Purchase Requests using established Navy processes and procedures.
- Multi-task and perform a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Government card holders to coordinate, track, and follow up on project wide government purchases.
- Interface with government Credit Card buyers as well as other contract personnel to obtain status on Purchase Requests.
- Compile material requests from team members and fill out appropriate documentation for submission.
- Coordinate receipt of materials.
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets and documentation for historical records
- Learn, communicate, and use all purchasing avenues available to support project needs
- e. Credit Card Purchases, Simplified Acquisitions, DLA, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and improve project specific processes and procedures to request and track government purchases.
- Support data entry, scanning, archiving, and record keeping in various aspects of the project
- work orders, test records, data sheets, personnel certifications and training.
- Assemble and manage project procurement in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Liaison between engineers and government credit card holders.
- Maintains knowledge of principles and practices of procurement in compliance with SPAWAR purchasing rules and regulations.
- Ability to develop acquisition packages in support of government purchasing system.
- Responsible for quotation activities, negotiations, documentation write-up, selecting qualified suppliers, seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable).
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 3-8 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-8 years of related experience.
- Previous DoD purchasing experience.
- Previous DoD logistics experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, self-sufficient, and proactive.
- Ability to switch from one task to another in a moment's notice, and multitask, if required.
- Needs to work well with others and be able to communicate and understand verbal or written instructions.
- Not opposed to asking for help or clarity on instructions given, if unsure how to proceed.
- Capable of interacting with the customer or their peers with professionalism.
- Average physical mobility to move around an office or plant environment, and the ability to lift 30 lbs.
- US Security Clearance required.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans