CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.comHelp
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 60 Months Contract-to-Hire. Applicant must be a US Citizen & Must Have Top Secret/ SSBI to qualify.
The selected applicant will be working in a dynamic, people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users and customers on Department of Defense (DoD) systems. The Programmer Analyst will participate in the entire software development lifecycle of software development of web and windows based applications using multiple high-level programming languages and technologies.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems.
- Adhering to software standards and requirements.
1. Must possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree/ 0 Years with Master's degree. Note: Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
3. Must be able to work and communicate with end users.
4. Must be able to assist with analyzing complex problems and developing solutions.
5. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and responsibilities.
6. Must have experience developing software with Microsoft .Net
7. Must possess experience developing web applications with Microsoft. Net, CSS, HTML, XML
8. Must have experience developing with Visual Studio
9. Must have experience with SQL Server and relational database technologies
10. Must possess or be able to obtain Security+ CE within 60 days of start.
1. Security+ CE
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Active Directory.
3. Knowledge of SharePoint
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
5. Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
6. Knowledge of Encryption and Decryption
7. Experience with Secure Web Applications
8. Experience with Web Services
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com