Peak Performers is a nonprofit recruiting firm specializing in contract roles with state of Texas government agencies. We've partnered with the Texas Lottery Commission to recruit for a Programmer Analyst. The work will take place in downtown Austin and the workday will be 8-5, Monday - Friday.
Millions of players enjoy the games of the Texas Lottery every day; the biggest winner of all is Texas education. The Texas Lottery Commission strives to be the preeminent Lottery and Charitable Bingo agency through innovative leadership. The Commission is committed to generating revenue for the State of Texas through the responsible management and sale of lottery products and incorporates the highest standards of security, integrity, and responsible gaming principles. Texas Lottery prides itself on setting and achieving challenging goals and providing quality customer service to hundreds of lottery players every day.
Performs advanced (senior-level) computer programming work. Work involves planning, analyzing, scheduling, coordinating and implementing programming projects. This includes analysis, design, coding, testing, documenting, and implementing applications to support the various functional areas of the Texas Lottery Commission. Works in a manner that exemplifies and supports the agency’s core values of integrity, responsibility, innovation, fiscal accountability, customer responsiveness, teamwork, and excellence.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with SQL or PL/SQL.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing and maintaining PERL batch scripts.
- Minimum three (3) years of Java programming experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of Oracle JDeveloper (10g and 12c) experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of Jasper Reports programming experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing system documentation.
- Minimum five (5) years data architecture experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of software version control experience.
- Experience coding of the Texas Lottery Commission Charitable Bingo System.
- Experience with Texas Lottery Commission Software Development Life Cycle.
Project term: through August 2018 (600 hours)
Compensation: $51 / hour (W2)
What's it like to work for Peak Performers?
- Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or disabilities receive job preference.
- Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you to get hired.
- We pay weekly through direct deposit.
- We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days.
- In business since 1994, our relationships span 24 years and thousands of job placements.
Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.