- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field
- Expert in Transact SQL - MS SQL Server 2008+
- MVC pattern experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience with SISS (MSSQL Integration Services)
- MS Reporting Services knowledge
- Experience with Source code control systems like Git and Team Foundation Server
Experience Integration and interfacing of disparate systems
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.