Are you an experience Project Accountant in the construction field? Are you interested in working with an ENR top 100 firm? Team atmosphere setting with some of Maryland's top talent? Are you looking to grow within a company? If yes, this exciting Project Accountant role at one of the top Construction Companies is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
The Project Accountant would be working at one of the top Construction Companies in Maryland. Winning over 50 awards since 2013, they continue to grow their business and are experiences when it comes to full service construction projects. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Project Accountant - Construction responsibilities will include,
- Submitting monthly project billing to the contract
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Processing of time and material slips that get sent to the field and process change orders
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
- Comfortable with data entry
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report on project profitability to management
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
The Project Accountant - Construction should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- 2 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Construction accounting software experience: Timberline/SAGE 300 or additional construction accounting software
- Project accounting experience within the construction sector essential
- Strong communication skills between Project Managers and additional staff on the Accounting team.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Project Accountant - Construction will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Project Accountant position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.