Are you an experience Project Accountant in the construction field? Are you interested in working with an ENR top 100 firm? Do you want to work with some of the top talent in the area working on large complex construction projects? Do you look for growth and stability? If yes, this exciting Project Accountant role at one of the top Construction Companies is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
Top 100 ENR firms, our client is one of the top Construction Companies in the DC Metro Area. Winning over 50 different awards since 2013, they specializes is a full service Construction, working on large complex projects. From Commercial Office, Healthcare, Residential and everything in between they have a large portfolio of projects for many years to come. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Project Accountant responsibilities will include,
- Submitting monthly project billing to the contract
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Processing of time and material slips that get sent to the field and process change orders
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
- Comfortable with data entry
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report on project profitability to management
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
The Project Accountant - Construction should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Construction accounting software experience: Timberline/SAGE 300 or additional construction accounting software
- Project accounting experience within the construction sector essential
- Strong communication skills between Project Managers and additional staff on the Accounting team.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Project Accountant will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Project Accountant position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.