• Assist with the development and production of periodic financial performance metrics on jurisdictional/portfolio spend and operational costs for inclusion in monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including relevant variance analysis and commentary on results.
• Coordinate with the IS Finance, Planning & Performance Management and US Program Delivery teams, acting as financial point of contact and assist with implementing value initiatives to help IS in developing the right metrics to measure its performance and to standardize processes & tools.
• Operationally facilitate the monthly forecasting process, ensuring completeness and adherence to process. • Utilize historical financial data to assist with the development of project budget, resource and forecasting plans.
• Assist Program Delivery Managers/Project Managers with the development of monthly/fiscal year end accruals.
• A Bachelor's degree and more than 3+ years of related experience OR in lieu of a degree, equivalent work experience.
• Must have recent Project Analyst experience with a focus on Investment and Project/Portfolio Planning, and Forecasting, including operational resources and program costs.
• Working knowledge of Operating vs. Capital Expense rules for internal software development
• Analysis of business performance and development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Knowledge of MS Project, and/or other Project Management software and demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office Suite of products is a must.
• Experience in fact finding including knowledge and understanding of where to find and how to present relevant information.
• Experience with JIRA and Agile Craft.
• Proven IS business acumen. • Experience in Process Improvement projects
• Proficiency in SharePoint 2010 or newer
• Handle multiple tasks and determine priorities in an ever changing environment while remaining flexible/adaptable as priorities change.