Huitt-Zollars' Dallas, TX corporate office has a great Project Architect opportunity. The successful candidate will share their design expertise with a fantastic team of architects, be a licensed architect in the State of Texas (or state with reciprocity) or close to being registered, and have 10 years of experience. This role will prepare design and construction drawings for commercial and institutional projects as a part of our growing Architectural Group.
HZ is a leading full service AEC firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Prepare design and construction drawings in coordination with project manager to meet budget and deadlines
- Researches materials and assemblies for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings as directed by a project manager.
- Foster multi-disciplinary team coordination
- Conduct team meetings and lead production team
- Coordinate with consultants and integrate information from consultants and suppliers into models and drawings.
- Research and specify products and coordinate specifications
- Ensure each project complies with company quality standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- Registered Texas Architect or ability to become registered within a year of employment
- Ability to become registered in other states
- Minimum 10 years of commercial and institutional architectural experience
- Demonstrated building construction technical experience
- Proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead and coordinate consultant teams
- Ability to interact with owners and user groups
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
HZ offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D278
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.