Currently seeking an experienced Project Architect with a specific set of project experience as there is an incredible opportunity in the St. Paul, MN market. The firm has been around for 16 years and is a very reputable firm. Applicable project experience would include Senior Living. They have many projects going on at the moment and are looking for someone that is ready to jump in and get to work! The ideal candidate will have experience with construction documents, meeting with clientele, and very knowledgable in Revit and/ or AutoCAD. They have a very flexible work environment, as long as the work is getting done in a timely fashion. It is a team focused format when working with projects as well as people's individuality.
Project Architect Experience:
- Desire to grow professionally and play a major role in the company
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 5+ years Project Architect experience
Project Architect Benefits:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Salary is subject to years of experience
- Highly flexible work environment
- Casual Dress
- Great company culture
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Do not have to be a registered architect
- Revit Experience
- Be able to prepare Construction Documents
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
- SENIOR LIVING PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Feel free to confidentially contact me at email@example.com or call/text: 605-231-5529
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.