- $100,000 - $115,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
- Manage key clients for this well-established Engineering Firm!
- Continuously grow the DC, MD & VA regional businesses!
This established, specialist engineering restoration & maintenance company are looking for their Client Service Manager to be the main point of contact for key clients/accounts whilst leading the charge in growing the regional business.
- Being the main liaison for long term client accounts
- Contracts management
- Project management
- Implementing business processes
- An engineering degree, preferably structural
- Concrete construction industry experience is very desirable
- Restoration, maintenance, repair experience is also preferred
This opportunity is perfect for an outgoing, driven construction professional who is a natural problem solver and analytical thinker, as well as a team player.
If you are looking for an autonomous opportunity where you will implement your own ideas and initiatives as well as take the lead in growing the DC, MD & VA regional businesses for this hugely successful engineering firm, please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!