Criterion Systems’ rapid growth has created the need for a Project Control Specialist based at our Vienna, VA headquarters.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports project progress, costs and schedules.
- Collaborates with project team to review and validate progress and spend curves.
- Supports project management with preparation of project status reports for various contracts.
- Reviews reports for correctness and consistency with contract management systems and finance/accounting systems.
- Provides cost and schedule analysis, reviews with project managers for corrective action.
- Updates project forecasts based on analysis of trends, cost and schedule performance and variances.
- Works closely with purchasing to provide initial and subsequent funding actions for subcontractors.
- Maintains funding actions for 75% complete notices and At-Risk process.
- Present financial information to leadership as required.
- Support pricing efforts as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Government Contracting
- Requires proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications and advanced Excel skills
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation, and Cost Accounting Standards
- Understanding of contract types to include Cost Plus, Fixed Price, and Time & Materials as well as varying fee types.
- Ability to process and hold confidential, sensitive information
- U.S. Citizenship
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of Deltek CostPoint and Cognos report writer software strongly preferred
*During the interview process you will be tested on your Excel experience level.
Criterion Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.