Administrative Controls Management, Inc. (ACM) is seeking motivated project controls engineers, and/or professionals for opportunities supporting clients in the Columbus Ohio area, with the potential of more opportunities domestically and internationally. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the manufacturing, utility, construction, and/or heavy industrial industries; cost controls experience is a plus.
- Oracle Primavera P6; Microsoft® Project and Office; SAP; and/or an off the shelf project management system;
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing, utility, petrochemical, institutional, construction; and/or pharmaceutical projects;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent professional experience;
- Valid Driver's License;
- Willingness to travel.
Additional Qualifications Desired
- CPM Scheduling, Project planning, budgeting, forecasting, and earned value experience;
- Capital project reporting and/or forecasting for utility and/or manufacturing projects;
- Professional licenses and/or certifications (PE, CCP, EVP, PMP, PSP, etc.).
ACM offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email resumes with salary requirements to email@example.comHelp or apply via Monster online.
ACM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).