Construction Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Performs administrative functions and provides administrative support to project team and/or executive group in field or office as designated by management.
- Transcribe and distribute project documents and correspondence such as the subcontract base, subcontracts, purchase orders and various letters, create and maintain paper and electronic project files according to Company’s guidelines.
- Work with project team and manager(s) as directed to achieve departmental objectives.
- Prepare outgoing packages and mail to meet daily deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of project punch lists.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Construction: 3 year
- Construction background preferred.
- Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.