Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator in the Burbank, CA area.
- Understand the clients Open Source Program inside and out, and use that knowledge to make decisions on how OSS requests should be handled, suggest process improvements and efficiency, and highlight areas of risk, etc.
- Field OSS requests through JIRA and work with requester's to ensure that they complete requests correctly and that they understand the process.
- Ensure that all open source requests are tracked to completion and are within target SLAs.
- Work with members of the Open Source Committee (OSC) to process OSS requests and follow up on open actions.
- Present OSS requests to the OSC weekly for approval and facilitate OSC meetings.
- Work with internal technical tools teams to request, test, and implement features that will support the work of the OSC.
- Support development teams across the company in scanning their applications for OSS issues and re-mediating these issues. This includes using open source analysis tools to identify actionable remediation information.
- Support the Open Source Program Management Team in communicating and driving larger strategic initiatives around the program.
- Communicate program updates to developers to ensure they are informed about changes and new capabilities.
- Collect and track metrics for the program, and generate reports for use by the Program Management team.
- Ensure that all project documentation is kept accurate and current.
- Support OSC subgroups with additional projects as required.
- Take meeting minutes and track action items.
- Monitor and report on Open Source Program success metrics.
- Support and actively work to create a healthy work team environment — bringing a measured response along with transparency and discipline to active discussions and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ demonstrable experience in supporting projects in a technical environment.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and work-streams while remaining detail orientated.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with contemporary software development; including programming languages, software development and build tools, software engineering methodologies, and open source software.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization from peers to executives, and to understand the needs of different teams, and tailor communications and support to meet those needs.
- Experience with project communications and documentation.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently while knowing when to escalate issues.
- Ability to deliver on time.
- Familiarity with OSS, JIRA, Confluence, and the Secure DevOps model a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio. Slack, Confluence.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.