Project Coordinator : Commercial Construction (Direct Hire!)
Direct Hire Career Opportunity open due to growth! Great team environment, competitive compensation and full benefits package including bonus plan with a well established and successful company that is expanding!
Our client, a successful manufacturer in the Sussex area, is adding a National Account Coordinator to their team!!! If you have strong customer service skills with experience ideally in the commercial construction industry coordinating with contractors and general contractors, are extremely detail oriented and are excited to take the next step forward in your career, apply today!
- Prepare customer quotes for large national accounts including product pricing, installation costs as well as freight costs for customers and general contractors
- Follow up with contractors on open quotes including sending approval drawings
- Coordinating and setting up product installation dates with end users as well as general contractors
- Reviewing purchase order documents for approval and entering order into ERP system
- Communicate with customers regarding order changes, order status, and shipment dates
2+ years customer service or project coordination support experience ideally in the construction or manufacturing industry with strong attention to detail and follow up skills.