Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is hiring! We’re actively seeking a talented Project Coordinator for our branch in Saint Louis, MO. You will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of a defined project within the organizational procedures and standards. You will also be responsible for meeting objectives within quality, time and budget targets and for managing associated risks.
- Function as primary, external customer contact on assigned projects.
- Helps lead the coordination of internal and external resources for project execution.
- Set and maintain project schedule while interacting with internal departments (engineering, design, validation, manufacturing, factory service, quality assurance) as well as external customer.
- Scheduling (technicians & customers), purchasing requisitions, trailing costs updates, status updates, transition of projects to Svc Contracts
- Go-to person for technicians (non-admin)
- Customer scheduling assistance
- Coordination between Operation Supervisor and Project Managers for large project installs.
- Experience/education in service operations or technical project management.
- 3-5+ years’ professional working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS project software
- MS Dynamics experience a big plus!
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in water purification or construction industries is preferred
- Familiarity with SAP Business Operating System is preferred.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.