RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Coordinator in Oakland, California (CA).
- Provides technical and administrative support to project manager(s)
- Formats documentation, including creation of templates and shell files
- Creations Adobe files and CDs as necessary
- Uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials
- Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings
- Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs
- Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents
- BA or BS preferred plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.