Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator to join our Research Operations group.
- The successful candidate must be detail oriented, have strong organizational and coordination skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize, work independently and collaboratively, and be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment.
- Support Research Operation Manager with financial and budget processes.
- Create purchase orders, and assist in reconciling open purchase requisitions.
- Serve as a key point of contact to help resolve payment/invoicing/ordering issues.
- Schedule/coordinate meetings, manage calendars, place catering orders. Coordinate travel arrangements for senior staff members, and create expense reports.
- Support various projects as needed. Support Oncology Discovery team as needed.
- Assist with coordinating new-hire onboarding process between hiring managers and Talent Acquisition.
- College degree desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Sr. Administrative Associate or comparable experience
- 5 years’ administrative or related experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Any knowledge of the following applications is desirable:
- Room Scheduler
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.