Initiate Government Solutions, LLC, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business, is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to support our work with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record (EHR) software and related support services. The Pacific Northwest Fielding Team will conduct detailed site assessments and integrate with VISN 20 in EHRM-dependent areas including workflow tracking, medical devices, site applications, and facilities.
- Serve as a Logistics Analyst by supporting the local site with logistics including training and on-site events.
- Assist in performing day-to-day management of project, possibly involving multiple tasks and groups of personnel at multiple locations, on a single project
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all project management documents and activities in accordance with the Project Manager and Customer
- Monitor workflow and suggest timeline and resource adjustments
- Ensure all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of meeting/ conference planning and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, systems, business, or related scientific/technical discipline
- At least 10 years of professional experience (18 years if degree requirement is not met)
- Experience with documentation and presentation development
- Experience with MS Office Product Suite
- VA experience preferred
- Clinical background preferred (Nursing, allied health, medical technology, etc.)
- Ability to be on location in Spokane, Washington and travel 50-100% supporting the Fielding Team will support 3 VA Medical Centers: Mann-Grandstaff, Seattle, and American Lake, as well as 27 Clinics/Vet Centers located across the Pacific Northwest
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
Initiate Government Solutions offers 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Life and Disability insurance (and more).
Initiate Government Solutions participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Initiate Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Our company policy is to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.