Tax Basis Project Coordinator:
The main accountability/responsibility of this project is making sure that all information for tax reporting is accurate and correct in their recordkeeping system.
location: Mendota Hts, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
The following duties would need to be done:
• Reconciling data
• Make the appropriate tax adjustments in the system
This individual will collaborate with various operational units to ensure accurate processing and recording or original and adjusted cost basis on securities.
You will become the subject matter expert for all processes related to the cost basis team.
Stay abreast of regulations changes, modifications and impact to the business, through partnership with STA, Corporate Tax, etc.
Make decisions and prioritize to determine proper escalation and timing of processes
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Prior reconciliation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment with demanding deadlines
• Organized with high attention to detail
• Ability to research, compile, and perform in-depth analysis on critical operational data
• Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
• Possess good troubleshooting, technical, and resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task on projects
• Has exceptional reporting and analytical skills and a general understanding of operations policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the capital markets industry and security processing
• Understanding of Cost Basis Reporting Regulations.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.