RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Coordinator in Temp, Arizona (AZ).
The client is seeking a Project Coordinator to maintain vendor relationships for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The Project Coordinator usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics
- Review contracts, cost proposals, and contract supplements
- Set up project and work breakdown structures
- Establish and document business processes
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
- Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete
- Financial Management/Demand and Capacity Management: Work with Solutions Delivery and PMO to collate and review planned Vs Actuals for the portfolio for projects and BAU work AND the projected demand, capacity and allocations
- Onboarding/Offboarding - Accesses, Space allocation, Devices etc
- Own the 'Resource Master Sheet' for the team to capture all relevant resource level info like start dates, contract end dates, extensions, rates, birthdays, etc
- Work with the team on any Reporting - e.g. Training compliance, Appraisal Compliance etc
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting or relevant field required
- 8-10 years of experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.