High-End residential construction company adding to their General Construction team!
High Salary, bonus plan, great benefits, and growth opportunity!
Our Client is a mid-size company with a great pipeline of business for the next 5 years, looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to help oversee high-end residential construction projects in the Washington D.C, and surrounding areas. Due to the explosive market growth, our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
- Management of assigned projects and on-site installations
- Oversee any change orders request and approve appropriately under direction of Project Manager
- Ability to maintain project schedules, budgets, compliance effectively
- Assist with review of subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout project life cycle
- Assist in preparing fee and agreement or amendment of proposals
- Develop and maintain existing client and subcontractor relationships
- 3+ years of experience as a Assistant Project Manager or Project Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in the related field
- Strong leadership skills and ability to professionally resolve issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrated Experience in managing multiple projects successfully in regards to cost/budget, scheduling, tracking and overall project performance
- Opportunity to grow with the company into Senior level roles
- Industry leading competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Impressive benefits
- Be a part of a team oriented crew
- work/life balance