Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator• Design, consult, implement, and/or manage client-related hardware/software solutions (e.g. graphics design/pre-press services, third party or unique software configurations, e-business systems administration, data/content/ repository management, etc.).
• Actively assist Manager to resolve day-to-day technical issues and implement corrective actions.
• Work closely with the Analyst and Account Team to consult, design, implement, and support hardware/software solutions required by Client Operations contracts.
• Deploy Document Technology and Infrastructure programs Integration of tools and processes to support Managed Services initiatives and infrastructure programs.
• Manage the technical implementation and integration of low to mid-level complexity projects or works on complex projects under the guidance Subject Matter Expert.
Requirements for the Project Coordinator• 3 years computer systems/applications and project coordination experience.
• Preferred: Bachelor's Degree Electronic Document and Printing Professional Certification (EDPP) desirable.
• Broad knowledge of graphics, design layout.
• Ability to demonstrate Presentation, Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with internal technical groups and external customers departments.