Project Engineer- Tilt-Wall Construction
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to work with one of the leading Real Estate Construction Management Company right here in DFW! If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established company that is recognized for being some of the top Fortune 500 company’s choice of development company to work with, this is it.
Our client provides general contracting and construction management services specializing in industrial, warehouse and distribution facilities. Over the years, the company has diversified and expanded into many project types from Corporate headquarters to hangers, churches, Class A office space, hotels and tenant interiors, the organization has enjoyed relationships with some of the nation's premier corporations. With projects across the country, it has established itself as a leader in the construction industry by holding to its core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Teamwork.
They have built a reputation for being a leader within the construction industry, and within the communities in which they live and work. This Construction leader believes in exceptional people and exceptional teams, and the company has been voted a “best place to work” multiple times over the past decade.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting the project Manager/Superintendent in the task that are required to successfully complete assigned projects. This position is a training position who in 1 to 4 years could becomes a project Manager. More specifically, the Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the following activities/duties.
The opportunity to become a Project Engineer will ideally require previous experience within the commercial construction industry.
- Preferably 1-5 Years of experience, ideally gained within a commercial general contractor in an estimator, project engineer, or other relative position. Bit will consider recent graduate.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or related area.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Outstanding communication skills verbal and written. Establishes collaborative relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Excellent technical skills. Proficient in reading, understanding, and applying blue print and job specifications. Understands how to be a builder.
- Strong business skills with an ability to understand contracts, insurance, cost, and finance.
- Excellent computer and technology skills. Previous experience using Buzzsaw and prolog a plus.