The Project Engineer is responsible to provide the Project Manager with assistance required to attain or exceed the project operating income, project execution plan and customer satisfaction goals. Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, job costing, estimating, billings, labor management and tracking, enhancing customer relationships, scheduling and purchasing responsibilities.
Kinetics will provide relocation support.
Please note: this is a management type role (not and engineering or design role.)
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in maintaining control of project documentation, field work layout, and various jobsite administrative functions;
- Assist in the development and updating of the planning, scheduling and labor performance reports for the project(s);
- Maintains control of the change orders and the tracking and reporting of additional work orders;
- Assists with material procurement, working with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Works under the direction of the Project Manager(s), as assigned by the Sr. Project Manager or Operations Manager
- Supports other department personnel as necessary and other responsibilities not outlined herein.
- Must have demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills, ability to interface effectively with the owner and/or client.
- Must have a great attention to detail, team player and possess solid communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Computer literate, with familiarity with computerized accounting systems, and other software such as Primavera, estimating programs, MS Project, Access, and Excel is desirable
- Preferred candidate should have a Bachelor's or, an Associate's Degree in either Mechanical or Construction Management
- 2+ yrs of related industry or Project Controls experience, or 5 yrs of related industry experience may be a substitute for degree requirements.
- Previous work experience in high purity process piping/plumbing is a plus.
Kinetics is not able to sponsor work visas of any type at this time.