JOB TITLE: Project Management Analyst
This project is for three phases of performance improvement - diagnostic, implementation and sustainment services for Navy Medicine (NM) business process document discovery, document conversion and migration of physical files across the fiscal and logistics communities, and tasks for expansion and sustainment of the Electronic Document Management Program (EDMP) across the NM. The work is performed worldwide and requires extensive travel.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Management Analyst conducts site specific project and project quality oversight, quality and improvement activities for NM by quantitatively and qualitatively defining current state, defining a recommended future. They do the following:
- Keeps a project schedule, log EDM mailbox and SharePoint site, action item, meeting minutes
- Assists in conducting current state and future state analysis
- Provides input into Monthly Status Reports.
- Provides communication support related to DACS-RM scanning, uploading and storage requirements
- Develop records disposition schedules
- Supports quality control requirements for document conversion
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree
- Must have current NACLC, interim Secret or Secret and ability to get CAC card
- Ability to travel 50% of time, including international travel
- 3 yearsâ€™ extensive project scheduling experience using Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities, including extensive minute taking.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Navy medicine, healthcare or other medical discipline experience
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience performing management analysis in such areas as business process reengineering, configuration management, or quality control
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience working in a document management systems improvement environment.
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customerâ€™s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companyâ€™s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.